Skull Woods Region
1. Take the rift behind Sahasrahla’s house to Lorule. Head left along the houses and you’ll see a Maiamai. Merge with the wall to pop it off.
2. From the Rift Pillar, move right to a small bit of grass. Cut the grass for a Maiamai.
3. From the previous location, head up into the Skull Woods. You’ll see a large boulder inbetween a fence with two red enemies on the other side. Lift the boulder to reveal a Maiamai.
4. Exit Lorule’s Kakariko Village from the top right. Immediately head left afterwards and you’ll find a Maiamai on the southern wall.
5. Exit Thieves’ Town from the top right. In the next area head right. You’ll see a pit where a pool would be in Hyrule. A Maiamai is on the right side of the pit.
6. Head south of the where Rosso’s house would be in Lorule. You’ll come across a set of trees shaped like a V. Cut the grass in the center to reveal a Maiamai.
7. In the tree directly south of where Rosso’s house would be in Lorule.
8. Head past Skull Wood’s dungeon and through the skeleton archways to the top-left of Skull woods. A ring of bushes will circle around a lone skull. Destroy the skull for another Maiamai
Thieves Town Region
1. Head south of the Baseball mini-game until you reach a set of Rifts. Cross into Hyrule through the lower Rift. Jump down and head through the Rift on the right and return to Lorule. Stay merged with the wall and continue moving right till you reach a Maiamai.
2. In the area South of the Vacant House, you’ll find the Swamp Palace. Head to the right of the Palace’s stairs in the back till you reach three stone pillars huddled together. Dash into the middle one to obtain the Maiamai.
3. Enter the area South of the Vacant House. Hug the right wall and continue down its path for a bit and you’ll reach a Maiamai.
4. Enter the area South of the Vacant House. Hug the left wall until you see a small green pool with a half-circle made of small rocks inside it. A Maiamai can be found in the center of this formation.
5. On the left wall of the Blacksmith’s home in Lorule.
6. Behind the Lorule Fortune Teller’s hut. Lift the large boulder all the way on the left to uncover a Maiamai.
7. Hiding in the tree at the very bottom right of Thieves Town.
8. Hiding in a building’s ruins at the very bottom left of Thieves Town.
9. In the grass surrounding the bomb flower.
10. On the north-left wall in the Rupee Rush Guy mini-game.
11. In one of the skulls in the bottom-left area of the baseball mini-game.
12. Hiding under the large boulder in the area left of the Vacant House.
13. On the back side of the hill that the Vacant House is on.
14. On the right outer wall that leads to Lorule Castle.
15. Head up from the Vacant House and into the area leading to Lorule Castle. Head up a bit and you’ll find a tree. Dash into it to reveal a Maiamai.
1. Go to the Sanctuary in Hyrule and cross into Lorule from the Rift in the back. Head right one screen and hug the top of the screen while moving right. You’ll find a Maiamai at the base of a cliff.
2. Exit the Cave Sanctuary. A large boulder can be immediately seen to the left. Lift it to reveal a Maiamai.
3. From the graveyard in Lorule head right and then down until you reach a single tree. Dash into the tree to uncover a Maiamai.
Death Mountain Region
1. Behind the Ice Ruins
2. Head left of the Ice Ruins and into the cave in the next area. Make your way to the lowers exit and after exiting, head south. Before the ground drops in a slope, merge with the wall and continue right. You’ll find a Maiamai waiting to be found.
3. Head left of the Ice Ruins and into the platforming cave. Take the southern path when the path splits and exit the cave. Lift the skull or break it to reveal a Maiamai.
4. From Death Mountain in Hyrule, by the lowest save point, merge with the wall and head to the left and into the Rift. After emerging in Lorule, head left to reach a skull hiding a Maiamai under it.
5. Head left from the Death Mountain save point and use the hookshot to cross the bridge. You’ll find two large boulders on the other side. Lift the top one to reveal a Maiamai.
6. Head left from the Treacherous Tower save point through the narrow walkway. You’ll find two large boulders. Life the one on the left to reveal a Maiamai.
Turtle Rock Region
1. South-West of Turtle Rock. You’ll find a patch of purple grass with a large boulder in the middle. Lift the boulder to reveal a Maiamai.
2. By the Running Brothers starting point is a Rift in the wall. Enter the rift and climb up the cliff on the right. Merge with the wall and go towards the left. You’ll see a skull in the ground. Lift it to uncover a Maiamai.
3. From the previous location, move down one area. Go towards the southern wall and you’ll see a Maiamai hugging the wall.
4. In the water on the right side of Turtle Rock is a circular set of 5 rocks with Rupees in it. A Maiamai can be found in the center of this formation.
5. Head south of the Shield Store northwest of Turtle Rock. A Maiamai will be on the bottom wall.
Misery Mire Region
1. By the Misery Mire save point. Jump down the cliff to the north and it will be hugging the south wall.
2. Head West of the Misery Mire save point and jump down the gap in the bridge. Follow the swamp down, left, and then up a bit. A Maiamai will be waiting for you to dive and obtain.
3. Just right of the entrance to Misery Mire is a set of two large boulders. Lift the bottom one to reveal a Maiamai.
Dark Palace Region
1. In Hyrule, go from the Witch’s hut and merge with the bottom wall. Move across the chasm to the right of the Witch’s hut. Continue following the path until you reach a set or large boulders. A small pit just south of the group has a Rift on the south wall. Head to Lorule from the rift and up the stairs. Merge with the wall and circle around to the large patch of grass above the rift you exited from. A Maiamai is hiding in the grass.
2. In Hyrule, follow the river down by the Zora Queen’s cave. You’ll eventually come to a part by the Witch’s Hut where the river flows horizontally. A small northern part of the river is shallow enough to be walked on. Merge with the wall and head left and into a rift hidden by the waterfall. You’ll come out into Lorule where a Maiamai waits in the water below.
3. From the previous area, merge with the wall and continue right and cross the gap in the river to the other half. You’ll find another Maiamai up ahead.
4. Head towards the area East of Lorule Castle filled with a series of small “Mountains.” A Rift Tower can be found in this area. On one of the mountains by the Rift Tower is a Maiamai. Dash into it to knock it down.
5. Head straight up when entering heading to the Dark Palace from the forest entrance. A Maiamai is in plain sight.
6. Exit the Dark Palace Forest through the South East exit. Merge with the wall and follow it to the left. You’ll end up on the cliff to the South. A Maiamai is on the right-most part of this cliff.
7. Near the 2nd prison cage where the patrol group is on a higher ground level, climb the stairs and circle around the lower path and continue along it till you see an enemy by two green torches. A Maiamai is on the wall north of the torches.
8. Dash into the tree directly below the entrance to the forest that leads to the Dark Palace.
9. From the previous location, head left and dash into the tree all the way on the left.
10. From the Witch’s hut in Hyrule, merge with the wall and circle around the gap on the left. Continue till you reach a pit with a Rift. Enter the Rift and you’ll end up in Lorule. Head up the stairs and circle all the way around to take the North-East exit. You’ll end up by a large waterfall. Enter the very bottom-left portion of the water and you’ll find a Maiamai.