Chapter 17: Lorule Castle - Spoiler Free
- You will need the bombs and
Hookshot for this dungeon.
- Head north of the Vacant House in
Lorule to reach Lorule Castle.
- You must have rescued all 7 sages
to access this dungeon.
- Enter Lorule Castle.
- Take the left path and follow it to
the north passage.
- Defeat the ball and chain enemy
and continue up the stairs and then continue to the next room.
- Take the stairs at the south end
of the room up to the next floor.
- Hit the switch to the right of the
two gargoyle to open a portal.
- Push the two statues over the edge
and drop down to a chest with a key.
- Take the portal back to the 3rd
Complete the Bomb Room!
- Take the top-left Door.
- Use the bombs to bypass the
shifting walls to go as far left as possible until you’re forced to go south.
- Throw a bomb onto the right ledge
to activate the switch and quickly head to the opposite red platform and
- Continue down and you’ll notice a
bomb flower to the right behind a red wall.
- Throw a bomb at the bomb flower to
destroy the cracked wall.
- Merge with the wall and circle
around to the bomb flower.
- Hit the switch to the right and
then lead the bomb flower left and up through the lowered red platforms.
- Bomb the switch across the gold
- Continue till you reach another
cracked boulder, making sure the bomb flower doesn’t take damage till you reach
- Take the key from the chest and go
through the locked door just below.
- You’ll be forced to refight
Moldorm. Defeat him to advance and take the portal outside.
Complete the Lava Room!
- Head to the right of the portal on
the 3rd floor and step on the switch to enter the next room.
- Follow the path up and you’ll see
a small gap in the floor. If you go closer a purple platform will rise from the
- Cross the purple platforms to
reach a locked door at the top-left of the room.
- Defeat the enemy to open a portal,
but do not enter it. Instead return to the previous room.
- Head to the platform with the
gargoyle statue on your right.
- Pull the statue to the left and
out of the spiked ball’s way.
- Guide the ball south via the
purple platforms and then merge with the wall to reach the Southern exit.
- Defend from the flying tiles and
take the top-right exit. Head for the north side of the room and guide another
spiked ball to the south, merging with the walls so you don’t cause any
platforms to descend.
- Use the newly unblocked path to
reach the chest with a key in it at the top of the room and then return to the
main castle area.
- Head to the left of the green
portal on the 3rd floor and through the locked door.
- Enter the door immediately in
front of you upon reaching the 4th Floor by stepping on the switch.
Complete the Lantern Room!
- Put out the torch with a sword
swipe to reveal a hidden path.
- Relight the torch and follow the
- Do the same for the next few
torches and head left on the last one to reach a chest with a key in it.
- Carefully maneuver the environment
as you’ll be up against another mini-boss.
- Defeat the enemy and a portal will
- Take the portal and return to the
- Head to the top-right of the room
and use the Hookshot to pull the switch.
- You can grab the chest for the
Compass if you want. It holds no major significance in this dungeon.
Complete the Hookshot room!
- Defeat the enemy inside.
- You will have to manipulate the Wall
Masters in the room.
- Hookshot across the gap to the
right and use the moving platform to go north.
- Defeat the enemy and pull the
switch out with the Hookshot.
- Take the moving platform the left
of the room with the two eye-like pillars.
- Take the north path and use the
Hookshot to guide the raft.
- Have the Wall Master slam down on
the switch to continue.
- Once you reach the other end of
the room, defeat the enemy.
- Place the gargoyle on the left or
- Manipulate the Wall Master into
slamming down one of the other switches.
- Quickly step on the other switch.
- Use the Wall Master to grab the
eyeball and take it back to the eye-like pillars.
- Head left and go south by merging
with the wall.
- Use the Wall Master to get the
- Return north across the lava and
use the Hookshot to pull in the eyeball and throw it onto the other switch.
- Take the key from the chest and go
through the locked door.
- This boss plays the same way as
before. Defeat him to continue.
- With each mini-boss defeated you
can now continue to the final boss.
- Enter the newly unlocked door and
continue to the right.