Yesterday we told you about some CoroCoro magazine scans with information about Pokemon Black and White 2. While we were able to view all the pretty pictures, we weren’t able to read all the in-your-face Japanese characters, were we?
Now we have a translation of the text which clarifies and adds to yesterday’s magazine scans.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Alder shows up early in the game and wants you to follow him.
- Cheren is now the Normal-type Gym Leader
- As a favor to Professor Juniper, Bianca gives you your starter Pokemon.
- No one knows N’s location.
- Professor Burnett is new to the game, researching AR Searchers.
- Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus: Old Forms are called Incarnation Forme, New forms are called Sacred Beast Forme. These forms are # 198, 199, and 200 in the Pokedex, and their types remain the same.
- Sacred Beast Formes are obtained by capturing the Pokemon in the Pokemon AR Searcher and sending them to Black/White 2.
- Tornadus’ Sacred Beast Form focuses on Defense, Speed, and Special Defense.
- Thundurus’ Sacred Beast Form has increased Special Attack.
- Landorus’ Sacred Beast Form has increased Attack.
- Pokewood: New area where you can choose a scenario and make a movie, various battles appear; Replacing Musicals; Mecha Tyranitar is involved; Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen has confrontation with Homika’s father, who wants to be a movie star.
- Meloetta: Special giveaway Pokemon for upcoming movie; Level 15; Form Change occurs in Castelia City; Moves are Quick Attack, Confusion, and Round; Hold item is a PP Max.
- Pokemon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions, including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty, Steven, Janine, and Blaine.
This is pretty exciting. I like how the developers are finally trying to incorporate a lot of their characters together. I also like how they are using Cheren and Bianca; I was afraid that they would never be heard from again. Oh, and I hope we get to find out where N is…
What do you think about this batch of info? Sound off below!
Source: Serebii (via Nintendo Everything)
No tags were found for this entry.