Posted on October 11 2013 by Brian E. Scheid
Just when you thought it couldn't get any fuzzier, at the New York Comic Con, Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma decided to make some rather interesting announcements, one of which pertaining to Majora's Mask. During a fan Q&A Aonuma was asked about a Majora's Mask remake to which, through his translator, he dropped quite a teaser.
“If you play through A Link Between Worlds, you may find an answer to your question.”
Those at the panel were apparently take aback by this news, as it could mean that A Link Between Worlds is connected to more games than previously thought. Although not in the same timeline, Majora's Mask has been a fan favorite game for over a decade that many have hoped would see an HD/3D remake. What the connection is however, we'll all just have to wait to see when the game lands on November 22nd.
Today's A Link Between Worlds News
- Items Can Be Upgraded in A Link Between Worlds - Bow Upgrade Revealed
- Absolutely Gorgeous Art and Screenshots for A Link Between Worlds
- The New A Link Between Worlds Trailer Gives us Lorule, Pendants, and… Ganon?
- You Can Rent Any Item at the Beginning of A Link Between Worlds
- A Slew of A Link Between Worlds Screens for your Enjoyment
- Aonuma Says Something Related to Majora’s Mask is in A Link Between Worlds
- Here is Eiji Aonuma’s Presentation of A Link Between Worlds at Comic Con