Posted on February 13 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hello, everyone. I hope you’re ready for another entry in Zelda Informer’s weekly Caption Contest. We’re taking a bit of detour on the road to Breath of the Wild to celebrate what is probably the most polarizing holiday ever. Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, so that means exactly half of us will be out there expressing romance and the other half will be bitterly dismissing the very notion of love. Our hero Link is a bit conflicted on which half he’d rather be a part of, as he may have just accidentally agreed to marry Princess Ruto.
Last Week’s Contest:
Breath of the Wild‘s Great Fairy made her presence known last week.
By: Coral the Llama
By: Christian Beach
By: Qun Mang
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Travis Austin Hodges: DaDaDaDaaaa *chest music*
- AnonymousGX: Poor unfortunate souls! In pain, in need.
- Great_Scott: “Is this the Great Fairy or Lady Gaga getting lowered into the stadium at half time?”
- ???: Link: Great Fairy…what happened to you?
Great Fairy: I know right? I look FABULOUS!
Link: That’s not what I meant…(oh well, at least you’re wearing more clothing…)
- Art1st4786: “I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!”
This Week’s Contest:
Link has no idea what he’s in for.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- Keep the image as close as possible to its original form (minimal photo editing). This is the Caption Contest, our Photoshop Contest is held on Fridays.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!