- Head to Hyrule Castle.
- Speak to the guards by the castle
- Once inside, examine the paintings
depicting the events of A Link to the Past or wait till the woman appears.
- Follow her upstairs for a cutscene.
- Head towards Kakariko Village and
enter the house marked on your map.
- Exit Kakariko Village and head
East towards the Eastern Palace.
- You’ll eventually come across two
purple switches with two small columns marked by the bow and arrow.
- Return to your home and when
prompted answer the question with the 3rd option.
- Return to the previous area you
were blocked from by the Eastern Palace.
- Use the Bow to hit both switches.
- Make your way to the area marked
on your map and you’ll encounter a young man.
- Head inside the Eastern Palace.